Make a date under the sea


well, i've been doing my best to hone my skills on the computer to colorize my sketches and thanks to some help from some friends i've been chipping off some of my techno lameness and learning the ropes...albeit the basic ones! but i've been able to separate the layers between my outlines and background (thanks ben! haha)and learned how to better shade/highlight. i'm still getting used to it all but this was my first one. i've got a cartoon that i also did and will post later.

the big news for me is i have finished writing out my second full novel and it turned out better than i expected. i now have the fun task of editing and i'm currently plowing my way through that so that is why i haven't been able to mess around with the cartoons as much as i would have liked. well, that's all for now and hope u all are having a great weekend! :)



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment