Pigspigot Card Contest


Okay, I'm not gonna lie I'm SUPER EXCITED because I won the Naughty Santa Contest at Pigspigot.com! This is a great site I spoke about earlier for freelance artists to get their work out there and create a buzz, hopefully leading to some more freelance art jobs. ;) Anyways if you haven't checked this site out yet, I recommend you do and upload some cards of your own. They have other contests, one coming up in January, so put your thinking caps on. And even if you aren't so artistically inclined you can send out the ones that are already there and available from other freelance artists.

You can check out the results and see some of the other Naughty Santa Cards here: Contest Results.

Hope you guys are all having a great day and ready for the weekend!


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Stella said...

Hi, thanks for sharing this.

Post a Comment