Celebrity Inspired Cartoon to Offer You Some Laughs and Inspiration


Today's little cartoon may look like I'm only taking a shallow jab at poor Briney Spears, but if you take a look at the full card found at PigSpigot you will see I actually turned it into a little motivational, inspirational type of greeting to be passed along to get you through a tough time...so that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Yes, it is hard not to fall into the whole media frenzy around juicy celebrity gossip, and Britney Spears sure gave us plenty to talk about...and it is still ongoing; but one can't help but root for the poor girl. She sure has come a long way and does deserve respect for the comeback that she has had and is still currently in progress; hopefully her days of odd and bizarre behavior are behind her, but if not I'm sure there will be plenty more cartoons making the rounds! Hope you all are doing well, but if you need a pick me up, go ahead and send yourself this very card and remember things could in fact be worse. ;)


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment