Happy New Year and looking forward


Well Happy New Year everyone! Hehe...out with the old and in with the new! I'm happy to enter into not only a new year but a new decade as well and when I think back over the previous ten years I can't believe how fast the time seemed to fly by. I'm in a totally different place than I was in 2000 and I got a laugh over thinking about all of the hype over the whole Y2K drama of 2000 with people thinking we were on the verge of the Apocalypse! I remember people frantically stocking up on canned food, supplies, and toilet paper and then some fanatics hunkering down in bomb shelters...hehe. But flash forward to today and there have been tons of new revelations, events, and of course dramas.

The last ten years, and this past year alone, has had ups and downs but I think I'm in a better place today than I was a year ago. I love being a freelance writer and continuing to do my art. I've got some goals set up for this New Year that include: expanding my client base, working on getting my book published, increasing my blog traffic, and working on improving my art skills. I don't necessarily think I can achieve all of them to the level I want to in just this one upcoming year but to at least make headway and continue on from there.

Anyways, I've spent the last few days of the holiday season doing what freelance writing work there was, (not as much as normal being that so many are out of the office and partying away!) getting caught up on little tasks I'd been putting off, and am now ready to get back to work! I hope you all had a great last year and are going to make this next one even better.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment